Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found this site and wanted to say hello to everyone. i shoot a ruger p944, which is .40 s&w, and a taurus 627 tracker, total titanium, in .357 mag. also keep a remington model 870 with a short slug barrel handy in the closet. i carry the p944 conccealed.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, older gunner. You hail from one of my favorite areas. I absolutely live the Keys and in particular, the Key Largo area. I have been there many times and when I had the opportunity to take my wife there she fell in love with the place as well. I am slowing down on diving these days but still enjoy the Keys. Key Largo is usually our base in our explorations. You are a lucky man. :wink:

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Hi older gunner

The one thing I LOVE is trying to keep up with the new members joining the forum. You are very welcome here!
The Ruger is a nice, effective workhorse in .40 S&W
Feel free to post your comments & opinions anywhere on the forum.
It's very relaxed here so don't be afeared to jump in any time or start a new thread...if you like!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
OG - welcome to CC.com. :smile:

Join in and give us your thoughts.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumper,
glad you like the keys so well. sorry to disappoint, but i live in largo, which is a small community north of st. petersdburg in pinellas county. i've lived here for 15 years now and really do like the area. i shoot at knight's shooting sports, a fairly new facility, where you can shoot almost anything including full auto.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
older gunner said:
Bumper,
glad you like the keys so well. sorry to disappoint, but i live in largo, which is a small community north of st. petersdburg in pinellas county. i've lived here for 15 years now and really do like the area. i shoot at knight's shooting sports, a fairly new facility, where you can shoot almost anything including full auto.
Acck, okay, I had you waaay too far south :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.