Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I might know some of you from other forums. I can be found on the two main S&W forums, Ruger and Colt forums. I am also one of the moderators on the Internet Movie Firearms Database (Imfdb); going on eleven years now.

I mostly focus on double action revolvers; Colt, Smith & Wesson and in the past few years Ruger. I prefer ,38 Special models, but if it's a .357 magnum in good condition I'll grab it if I can afford it. I also own a few semi-auto pistols. I appreciate shotguns and rifle, but I only have a few. I'm a handgunner.

I'm a U.S. Army veteran (1986-2000; seven years Regular Army and the rest in the Idaho Army National Guard and Army Reserve) and this October (2020) I will observe my twentieth anniversary as a police officer. Five more years and I'm retiring.

Married for 29 years, two grown kids (one who is in the U.S. Coast Guard) and so on.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
16,365 Posts
Welcome aboard from Northwest Oregon.

·
Registered
7,636 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Idahoan!

Reactions: Checkman

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Come on in and make yourself at home. Welcome from NC

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
greetings...

welcome from cheezconsin...

we really like idahoe... covered stanley to lewiston to bonners ferry for work for 15 years...

azj

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Checkman, from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard sir.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
@Checkman COOL! :cool: I'm a member of IMFDB also! I love that forum! Welcome to the forum, from Texas!

Reactions: Checkman

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor the State of Jefferson. Thank you for your service not only as an RA but also as a police officer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts