Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone. I have been lurking for a couple days, thought I would check in. I am from Central Indiana. I have a couple Glocks. I have been practicing this martial art (CCW) for about fifteen years.
This seems to be a very polite place. I'll do my best to uphold the standards I have seen set so far.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Tom - welcome :smilez:
This seems to be a very polite place.
Sure thing - we do pride ourselves on being a place of courtesy and it has been something many folks like. Good store of knowledge and experience and a willingness to share that. Plus some humor too - in case you hadn't noticed :wink:

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Polite, that's our goal! Welcome and thanks for registering.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome. Polite is the order of business here. Flaming is not what we do. If you desire to be banned very quickly all you have to do is start attacking and you will get your wish. Our moderators run a tight ship and I find it refreshing. I have been on too many forums where there are rules, but they aren't enforced.

Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
23,584 Posts
Welcome! Great forum, great folks, and the best mods on the net! They're tough, but they're all funny too............:rofl: that is...some of them.......

But, that's why were all so darn POLITE! :image035:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Welcome from north central Indiana. Seems to be alot of Indiana people on here. Anyway welcome to a great board. Sixgun

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Welcome from a "Transplanted" Hoosier...originally from Bloomington, living in Misery for now but WILL retire back to southern Indiana.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.