Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone -

Longtime CCW holder, hunter, and outdoor enthusiast. I enjoy IDPA, IPSC and learning new stuff as time allows. We all should never stop learning and improving our skills.

There are some great folks in the shooting community and for me the camaraderie of interfacing with other shooters is as enjoyable as the activities themselves.

I participate in a few other forums as well and through it have made some new friends and met some great people. Glad to be here, and I hope to make a positive contribution.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome, Capt Mike, glad to finally have you join us. Sorry for all of the problems you had getting verified. :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Mike - welcome :smile: A THR dude if I am not mistaken!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome Mike!

I'm a new guy here too but there seems to be a lot of great people here :)

Talk to you soon! :smily1094

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nice, I think Vegas is the majority stock holder right now. Welcome Capt Mike.

~A

·
Administrator
143,948 Posts
Welcome CAPT MIKE

Another checkmark on the ol' forum chalkboard for Vegas. :biggrin:
WELCOME New Member Mike!
You'll be able to interface with some really fine "shootin' folks" here!
Please jump right on in!

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Mike, I'm glad that we are getting so many members in the Vegas valley. One day soon all of us are going to have to get an eyeball on eachother and punch some holes in some paper....or go to the steel match at Desert Sportsman on Wednesday nights.

Once again welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome aboard Capt. Mike there are some really nice folks in this forum. It has a lot of experience available from 1911 to combat tupperware, and even revolvers. Its a good thing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Mike!

Just got here myself a couple weeks ago.

Did you just move to Vegas? I thought you were in San Diego from conversations elsewhere.

Anyway, welcome!

Tara

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome, Mike

Glad to have another Las Vegas shooter. Wonder why there are so many of us in this forum? Is it because we don't gamble and have money for the finer things in life, like guns, ammo, and shooting? Or, perhaps it's because we have over 6,000 known gang members in our fair community. Gee, what a target rich environment. Welcome aboard. I second acparmed that we will all have to get together some day.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to Tara

Also glad to have you with us. I'm a little late with my welcome, but it's sincere. Maybe we can get Bumper to offer a special award to the largest group from a single city. Heh, heh, heh! Seems like we might have a head start. I haven't been on this forum too long myself but am glad I'm here. I feel honored to be among such great people.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Hotelcharlie said:
Also glad to have you with us. I'm a little late with my welcome, but it's sincere. Maybe we can get Bumper to offer a special award to the largest group from a single city. Heh, heh, heh! Seems like we might have a head start. I haven't been on this forum too long myself but am glad I'm here. I feel honored to be among such great people.
I may have to, Las Vegas IS well represented.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
HC, not to hijack the welcome, but how did you come by that gang member #???

~A

Hotelcharlie said:
Glad to have another Las Vegas shooter. Wonder why there are so many of us in this forum? Is it because we don't gamble and have money for the finer things in life, like guns, ammo, and shooting? Or, perhaps it's because we have over 6,000 known gang members in our fair community. Gee, what a target rich environment. Welcome aboard. I second acparmed that we will all have to get together some day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.