Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently found this site and really like it. I have just applied for my CCW and and waiting patiently for it. I look forward to being here and hanging out with everybody!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome aboard :smile:

Hope your wait is not too long for that CCW. Any thoughts yet regarding your carry piece?

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you on board. Enjoy the forums.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome. Pull a chair up to the fire and chat.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have ya.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome! As for my carry piece, it's going to be the Browning Hi-Power. I've been shooting them for years but I guess it's time to get "serious".

·
Registered
354 Posts
welcome to you. i am a louisiana guy on temporary sojourn in Alabama. the members of this forum are very knowledgable (the other members- not me)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum sir. You might as well go ahead and pick up a 1911. If not,you'll move to one later anyway. Great choice in decideing to CCW. You will add to the ranks of Americans that feel that it is their responsability to protect themselves and their families. ----------

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome. Glad you found us.
Just a question. I notice you're close to NO. Did the post-Katrina issues impact your decision for CCW?

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Welcome

Thanks for registering.
Lots of LA folks buying & carrying handguns these day.
They got hit with a real healthy dose of reality.
Happy to have you on board. :unitedsta

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by dpesec
I notice you're close to NO. Did the post-Katrina issues impact your decision for CCW?

Well I'm actually in the northeast corner of the state. I did however feel the influx of evacuees up here. It was just crazy around here for several weeks. I guess the hurricane situation did help convince me to go ahead and get my CCW, even though I've been planning on doing it for a LONG time. I just haven't taken the time to actually do it until now. I trying to have "patience" in getting it, but every time I go to Wal-Mart, they tell me they don't sell it there. :biggrin:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Patience while waiting for CCW is a virtue...I'm just not a virtuous guy. Welcome...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.