Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit and figured I'd say hello. I really like this site alot and have found it very helpful.

I live in MA, about the worst place in the country to live if you like firearms, but I've tried to make the best out of it. I have a Class A "All Lawful purpose" LTC and I shoot about 1-2times per week at my GC. My most recent purchase was a pre-ban Glock 30. I have a few other pistols and I'll post some pics to this thread when I get a chance.

In addition, I work as Registered Nurse at hosptial in Boston. I see a ton of shooting victims on my floor, which is always interesting from a ballistics standpoint. In my free time, I'm into wreck diving and fishing.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Wowee....a CCW-licensed MA resident....welcome.

I'd be curious to find out more about your experiences regarding the effects of gunshot wounds you've witnessed at your job.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great place for CCW issues here.

I recall a few Docs as members of a former MA gun eList (this was a few years ago), also employees of one of the largest hospitals in Boston. If you are at the end of Mass Ave that I think you are, I wouldn't be caught unarmed at any time!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mass-Diver - Glad the "Sheeple" up their bestowed upon you the honor of allowing you a simple Law abiding right..! Good for you; now just train & "Think" about what your new resposibility entails. Glad you've joined us. :image035:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Glad to have you. Welcome from the West.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Hey Diver - welcome to CC :smilez:

Indeed later sometime, without seeming too macabre - give your views on injury matters. No gore but some tech opinions.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Hello Diver and welcome from Arkansas.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't know about you living in the worst place. There is always New Jersey, New York City and DC.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Idaho

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Here are a few of my carry tools. I just picked up the Glock 30 - these are fairly hard to come by in MA. I'm loving it so far, very accurate.

The revolver is an S&W scandium .357mag snub-nose with crimson trace laser grips - I've been very please with it as well, although the close to $1,000 price tag was a bit much.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Those will serve well MD tho - indeed the snub is ''lotta bucks''! Can't help thinking that the grips can be bought for around $179 IIRc so what does that make the gun price?!

Anyways - you are well equipped and that is what finally matters. Thx for the pic.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Welcome from a fellow new member, and I gotta ask my first question on this forum.....
you said you have a pre-ban Glock 30...I just got my new 30 last weekend.....what exactly is a 'pre-ban' 30? or is that something thats specific to your state?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.