Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just learned about this forum from my latest addition of Concealed Carry Magazine. I'm looking forward to being a member of the group. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Hi havegunjoe

Please make yourself feel right at home.
Indeed...you have found that perfect little "Firearms & Carry Oasis" in the big desert of the web. :wink:
You have an interesting biography. You're a very welcome addition here & for sure you'll have much to contribute.
Please jump right in and post your comments and opinions or...open up a brand new thread.
Actively participating is honestly is a very painless & fun process.
Folks are very friendly here.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, havegunjoe, we're glad you joined us. You can stop by the Concealed Carry Magazine forum while you're here as well. We look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome havegunjoe, glad you found us. We are an odd lot but friendly enough.

I hope you will enjoy yourself in our little kingdom.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SpecialT

I'm in the southern metro area. I shoot at the Dakota Co. Gun Club which would be a long drive for you. Also train and shoot at Bill's Gun Store once in awhile. Nice to hear from you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Joe, Welcome. You must be about ready for some warmer weather by now. I moved here from Colorado and I noticed the winters seemed to get longer as I got older. I was always ready for summer. I see you are a bird hunter. That's something I always enjioyed but haven't done much the past few years, except for clay birds and they're not worth a damn as table fare. I'm sure you will enjoy this group. I certainly do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.