Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shooting and carrying for about 6 years. Shot as a kid with my Dad, but then was not involved for many years in between. Had a great friend that was a LEO that got me interested again several years ago. I've really enjoyed the shooting hobby! Became very active in our local Conservation Club and am a board member now. I am always interested in learning new things. I retired a little over 2 years ago, so I've also taken up reloading. That has been a slow learning process, but very relaxing and productive. Glad to be here on Defensive Carry! I'm sure there will be plenty to learn from the experience here.

·
Registered
38,120 Posts
Welcome from the land of Oz

Reloading is a chore for some, a hobby in itself for others. I find it a chore to shoot up all my reloads so that I have some empties to reload again.

Reactions: Ed_B

·
Registered
9,452 Posts
Welcome from Utah.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've been shooting and carrying for about 6 years. Shot as a kid with my Dad, but then was not involved for many years in between. Had a great friend that was a LEO that got me interested again several years ago. I've really enjoyed the shooting hobby! Became very active in our local Conservation Club and am a board member now. I am always interested in learning new things. I retired a little over 2 years ago, so I've also taken up reloading. That has been a slow learning process, but very relaxing and productive. Glad to be here on Defensive Carry! I'm sure there will be plenty to learn from the experience here.
Welcome from Norfolk, Virginia.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome from Memphis. I lived in Goshen, IN for 6 years.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ed_B, from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome from ILL.....inois. Enjoy the Forum

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts