Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am a new handgun owner of a XDM 9mm Compact. I am taking my CCW class/range time with Tactical 88 next Sunday and looking forward to being able to more effectively be prepared for self/family/home defense.

Clark

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Clark! Enjoy your CCW class.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello. I am a new handgun owner of a XDM 9mm Compact. I am taking my CCW class/range time with Tactical 88 next Sunday and looking forward to being able to more effectively be prepared for self/family/home defense.

Clark
Welcome from a fellow Cornhusker. If you're going to Tactical 88, I assume you are in the Omaha area. I'm in Bellevue. If you haven't discovered it yet, check out the forum on the Nebraska Firearm Owner's Association. NFOA MEMBERS FORUM - Index

There are great local resources and the organization does excellent work to support pro-gun legislation in the Unicameral.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from a fellow Cornhusker. If you're going to Tactical 88, I assume you are in the Omaha area. I'm in Bellevue. If you haven't discovered it yet, check out the forum on the Nebraska Firearm Owner's Association. NFOA MEMBERS FORUM - Index
There are great local resources and the organization does excellent work to support pro-gun legislation in the Unicameral.
Thank you. Yes. Omaha. I am a member there and xdtalk.com. I went to high school with 1 of the T88 owners and am eager to learn as much in the classroom (~6hrs), as I am on the range (~4hrs).

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house! Fellow Husker here who grew up in Omaha and went to the University of Nebraska. Go Big Red!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. glad you found us, this place has lots of great info and nice people. happy shooting.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.