Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is Shekkian, dropping in from NH. I'm new to this forum. I've had my carry permit for about 3 years now. My best friend is my Kimber CDP. I'm looking forward to stirring things up here. See ya.

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
welcome, nice gun too.

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
Hi Shekkian ~~~~~ Welcome!

Ditto Rick above in offering up a warm welcome to our forum.

Please feel free to participate. :usflag:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Shekkian said:
Hello everyone. This is Shekkian, dropping in from NH. I'm new to this forum. I've had my carry permit for about 3 years now. My best friend is my Kimber CDP. I'm looking forward to stirring things up here. See ya.
Welcome to the Forum... From one NH free living guy to another... we have a couple NH people on the Boards here.........Just jusp in there and start posting, and contributing.. We're all good Folk here..and all here to learn and help others learn from our postings
BTW.....One of my CCWs is a Kimber Pro CDP........:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Shekkian - welcome to CC :smile:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Hello !!!! :hand10:

:haha:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Class3NH. Just for the record, I live in ManchVegas. Handsome city, even though crime has gone up in recent years. I don't go out without protection.

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I lived "next door" in Maine for 18 years but now am in the GUNSHINE STATE. You must be familiar with Kittery Trading Post also. Welcome to the forum. Here,you will always be as close to right as one can get. ------

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.