Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for a while and wanted to say thanks for a great forum. Lots if good info here.

I did have a question about a holster I picked up last week for my Beretta Nano. The seller had no clue who made it but the fit and finish are excellent and I would like to find out who made it if I could. The only markings i see on it say LC9 on the left and CT or 6T on the right. If any of you have any ideas let me know. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I can't help you with the Holster, it does look homemade

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Im gonna go with homemader as well. Doesnt mean its bad though. If it works for you, rock on .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I have a few wild bill holsters being made but not sure when they will arrive, so I picked this up cheap on ebay so I could start carrying again. The only other holsters I had we're for my 1911. I really love how this nano disappears iwb. It's becoming one of my favorites

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Looks pretty good from what I can see, although I have no idea who might have made it. I've got a couple holsters for my Nano at the moment; one is a very nice kydex one that's got a paracord loop to wear as a necker and the other is a cheap-ish leather IWB from Ace Case. The former is nice but not a super practical design (I just thought is sounded cool and wanted to try kydex) and the latter is comfy but I don't trust it with a round in the chamber (I don't think the leather is stiff enough to prevent the trigger from being moved). I've also got a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB on the way, hopefully to reach me by the weekend.

I'd be curious to see who makes your new rig. Looks pretty nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts