Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum today and am extremely impressed with its posts and content. I love handguns and holsters (My wife says I have a holster fetish!). Thanks for having me!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to the forum from one of your reciprocal states...Texas. You'll like this forum...

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Kevin - welcome :smile: - see you've been busy posting! :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry, Kevin. Glad you found us. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Hi Kevin

Welcome To The Forum. :usflag:
Feel free to join right in & participate.
Some of the best concealed carry holster makers in the world are right here on this forum. That is the absolute truth.

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
Welcome to CC from Northern Texas! Spent 6 years in Oklahoma once, still have clients there even now. Good school by the way - nothing like Big 12 sports - especially BB.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Kevin welcome from Missouri
Mike

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Kevin said:
I just found this forum today and am extremely impressed with its posts and content. I love handguns and holsters (My wife says I have a holster fetish!). Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the CC forum. OK is my native state. I moved from there to CO in 1981.

I have been following with interest the legal dispute over parking-lot carry in OK.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I went to high school in a small town no one has heard of in Western OK. I'll have the distinct privelage of going back there for a few months next year for the FAA Academy. It'll be nice to get back home. Another plus....OK and ID have reciprocity, so I'll be packing.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome!

I lived in the Broken Arrow / Tulsa area for a couple of years 97/99. Friendly people there... but I wish you folks would learn how to drive! LOL! Just kidding.

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
jarhead79 said:
I went to high school in a small town no one has heard of in Western OK. I'll have the distinct privelage of going back there for a few months next year for the FAA Academy. It'll be nice to get back home. Another plus....OK and ID have reciprocity, so I'll be packing.
Carnegie? Guymon? Clinton? Frederick? I could keep going, but that'd get boring.....

:haha:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.