Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a kahr cw9 for concealed and open carry.about 200 rounds through it with no problems.currently open carrying in a crappy blackhawk nylon holster.I have ordered a galco m7x and a tagua iwb.Currently waiting on my ccp to be approved.Years of experience with anything from a shotgun to a m16 a2,but this small pistol takes some getting used to.Any helpful hints would be appreciated.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave:

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome Warpig I actually live right down the road from you in Chesterfield and have family in Powhatan. I too carry a Kahr CM9 For back up I carry either in my panel for my trauma plate in my vest or in my pocket during summer shorts weather. It is an awesome and accurate little pistol. Only suggestion I can give is that you carry that model the way it was meant to carry in the pocket or deeper concealed. I use a specific pocket holster made to stay in place in a pocket and for inside the pant off duty carry I always carry larger framed handguns or even revolvers. WELCOME TO THE FORUM BROTHER

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome Warpig I actually live right down the road from you in Chesterfield and have family in Powhatan. I too carry a Kahr CM9 For back up I carry either in my panel for my trauma plate in my vest or in my pocket during summer shorts weather. It is an awesome and accurate little pistol. Only suggestion I can give is that you carry that model the way it was meant to carry in the pocket or deeper concealed. I use a specific pocket holster made to stay in place in a pocket and for inside the pant off duty carry I always carry larger framed handguns or even revolvers. WELCOME TO THE FORUM BROTHER
He's carrying the CW9 not the CM9. Your CM is about .5" shorter in length and about .5" shorter in grip length. IMO not designed for a pocket carry gun, unless you have big pockets.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from the west end of Henrico Co.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. Glad you found us. Happy shooting.

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Welcome, from Virginia.:haus36:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
568 Posts
Watch your p's and q's around here warpig these guys are super thin skinned. fyi

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.