Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for another CCW site, since the one I have been freqenting is usually down. In my opinion you can never have too much information. This looks like a very well thought out and laid out site. Look forward to visiting often.:wave:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome to the board :smilez:

Good bunch of folks here - no huge ego's and a general desire to share info and help where possible.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I've seen I'd have to agree.

P95Carry said:
Welcome to the board :smilez:

Good bunch of folks here - no huge ego's and a general desire to share info and help where possible.

I've been looking around the site and reading, alot of different posts. There seems to be alot of non-negative and informative people here. Negativity is nothing but a breeding ground for ignorance. I think I've found my new home.:image035:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Negativity is not tolerated here. We are a very positive and friendly group. We can and do disagree about things, but the disagreement remains civil and non-flaming. I believe the attitude Bumper fosters here is one of: people are different and as a result they will have differing opinions. They are all entitled to have them and we are not entitled to disparage them because they hold them. Therefore, we get along very well. And if we don't the moderators will warn us and then if we do not correct things we will be banned. It works for us.

Jump in and let us get to know you.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Glad you joined and welcome!!!!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome. Your observation is correct. It's a good place here.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from NC. I think this is the best site on the web, gun related or otherwise. Feel free to post often! Good people here!:wave:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just went back to PDO, just to check out the goings on, guess what site is down, surprise:aargh4: Just took PDO out of my favorites, I'm done with that site.:rant:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
welcome from Texas :tumbleweed:

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Welcome, lots of good people and thoughts here.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :35:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.