Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around this site for some time and really have to say that this has to be the best forum that I have seen. Great job answering questions. I just turned 21 in July and bought my first handgun soon after. I figured today is a good day to join because I just finished taking my CW class and should be carrying pretty soon. I am pretty new to handguns so am looking to learn a lot of good stuff from this site. Also I am currently going to USC and majoring in Criminal Justice.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
23,590 Posts
Jason - Congratulations on the class completion! Your interest in handguns is like mine also - new - so from my experience, this is a great forum with a lot of experienced and helpful folks. Welcome!

:wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Ruger P345. I have heard a lot of people that have been having problems with it on the Ruger forum but I have had no problems. I love everything about the gun.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Jason, welcome to the forum :smile:

Glad you are taking responsibility for your well being and well done getting class etc all under your belt. Hope we can help you if needed.

So yeah - what is your first carry piece?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Welcome Jason !

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.