Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone this fine evening. I have not uploaded any pictures of my carry weapons onto my computer yet but will have some soon. Im 26 soon to be 27 and working on getting into law enforcement, right now im managing a restaurant and lucky enough that the owner allows me to carry to work everyday. I have two main ccw's my glock 32 in .357 sig (i also have a .40 barrel i swap out from time to time) and my SCCY 9mm which i was pleasantly surprised with when i went to test fire great weapon for the money. I have a Ruger LCP for backup. I have grown up around firearms my father "gave" me my first 10/22 when i was 7 and i have had the itch ever since, he was an FFL dealer at the time and taught me all the ins and outs and rights and wrongs and i must say did a good job at it. He gave up his license for a bit but got back into it a few years back so im lucky i guess, i get great deals on firearms. lol. I use "crossbreed" holsters from a somewhat local guy down here h&h holsters with all ccw's, ive tried them all and for me they are the most comfortable. He has decent prices if your interested, he also does free shipping. his website is hhholsters.com. I will upload pictures as soon as i can.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin .

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Banned
2,648 Posts
Welcome from the Palm Beaches

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from Richmond, VA.... :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered