Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
Bob here from NH. I've been into the shooting industry scene as both a FFL Dealer and as a retail customer. I've personally owned over 350 handguns of all types, ranging from the target to the personal protection type, including many exotix and custom guns. I currently have a good collection of Full Auto types for those who appreciate the feel and sound of a "Rock N Roll" gun.
If I can help you in any way regarding personal preference and past experience of most any handgun, rifle, shotgun and full auto weapon, please ask. I'll be happy to help steer you in the right direction.
my e mail addy is [email protected] :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
:welcom2: Welcome to the forum, CLASS3NH, hope you enjoy the forums. If I can ever get the graphics posting fiasco worked out you can post some pics of those Rock N Rollers....

·
Administrator
144,204 Posts
Welcome Class3NH !!!!!

Welcome To The Forum! ~ I know who you are...but I'm not telling! :tongue:
I'm very happy that you decided to register here!
This is a really nice place to spend a little time!
The people are Warm & the beer is Cold.
Pull up a chair & stay awhile!

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys!! THANKS for the GREAT welcome!! I look forward to pulling up a chair and sharing time with the really good people here! I'd be happy to share pics of my "Toys" with you... once the graphics fiasco is over. and Yep....QK....you know who I am LOL.
Hope that item ya got for sale goes thru the roof for you..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
welcome to a great site with a bunch of really informed ppl.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
CLASS3NH said:
I'd be happy to share pics of my "Toys" with you... once the graphics fiasco is over.
Keep this under your hat, but I think it is over now :1augen72:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.