Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum members. I just wanted to thank you for letting me in the place. I've lurked around a bit and really like what I read on the forum. I do more reading than posting but will gladly help anyone if I can.

Be careful and good shooting,

Michael

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Michael - welcome along :smile:

Jump in whenever the mood takes and - do give us some info on your carry - preferences, rigs etc - we are all nosey as all get out re other's gear!

Oh and - if perchance you like 1911's - then you'll be a friend of Bruce' for life ! LOL.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hello from Nashville! There's a great bunch of folks here ... and then there's Bruce. :ahhhhh: (j/k) Seriously, it's great here and the folks are friendly.
Jack

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome, you'll like the forumn

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P95Carry said:
Michael - welcome along :smile:

Jump in whenever the mood takes and - do give us some info on your carry - preferences, rigs etc - we are all nosey as all get out re other's gear!

Oh and - if perchance you like 1911's - then you'll be a friend of Bruce' for life ! LOL.
P95Carry and the others members. Thank you all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it.

As requested, I carry most of the time in the waistband with a Milt Sparks VM2 or HR-LTD. The weapon is a 1911, mfgr. varies. I'm looking to pick up a smaller pocket pistol. I'm considering a Kahr PM9, but nothing set in stone yet.

Thanks again,

Michael

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
TN Eleven said:
I carry most of the time in the waistband with a Milt Sparks VM2 or HR-LTD. The weapon is a 1911, mfgr. varies.

Well, you've got good taste. I bought a Milt Sparks Watch Six for my SA Champion several years ago, Tony definitely knows his stuff! I've long since sold off the Champion but still have the WS and related gear - figured at some point I'd buy another SA (appears that day is getting closer). :smilez:
Jack

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
More Tennesseans! Welcome aboard. :yup:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Michael. Glad you joined us! :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.