Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Howdy" is how that sounds locally.
I'm a Smith & Wesson guy, with a bad habit of AK47's. I'm not new to carrying but am still experimenting with different methods. I've lurked here for some time but finally joined, I look forward to the exchange of ideas and information.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Welcome friend. Enjoy your time at d.c. You are among good people here.:smile:

My grandfather always taught me, never poke at a man's campfire unless you have known him for at least seven years. That said, I am going to cautiously step out from that because you are a fellow Texan and ask,

What bad habit do you have with your A-K 47's? If you could explain so as not to scare a couple few of the members amongst all here.:tumbleweed:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
............What bad habit do you have with your A-K 47's? If you could explain so as not to scare a couple few of the members amongst all here.:tumbleweed:
Welcome to the forum from yet another Texan. Some consider having multiples of a any gun a bad habit, I consider it reasonable backup.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
Welcome from a fellow AK fan in AZ :)

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts