Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several months of reading the forum I finally decided to register and become more actively involved. While I am not new to firearms I recently return to them after about a 7 year hiatus, I am new to concealed carrying. I am waiting from my CCW to be processed by DPS and even though Arizona is a constitutional carry state I am still waiting to receive my permit before I carry all the time. One issue I have run into is because my pistol (FNP-40) is "older" there are very few options when it comes to holsters, I have a bravo concealment BCA custom holster on order and will see how it works for me when it arrives but that won't be for another 6 weeks. So until then I am stuck researching and reading everything that I can about carrying concealed.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from Chicago. Glad to hear you are spending the time waiting for your CCW learning all you can. I've carried for many years and still look to learn.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Chicago. Glad to hear you are spending the time waiting for your CCW learning all you can. I've carried for many years and still look to learn.
Thank you, I can't imagine the hoops that you had to jump through being able to carry in Chicago.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a mountain in North Carolina :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Thank you, I am originally from Houston and there is a special place in my heart for Texas
Thanks in return, spent the last four years, '89-'93, of my AF career at Luke AFB. Lived in Avondale and finally Tolleson in our RV.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts