Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of reading the forum I finally decided to register and become more actively involved. While I am not new to firearms I recently return to them after about a 7 year hiatus, I am new to concealed carrying. I am waiting from my CCW to be processed by DPS and even though Arizona is a constitutional carry state I am still waiting to receive my permit before I carry all the time. One issue I have run into is because my pistol (FNP-40) is "older" there are very few options when it comes to holsters, I have a bravo concealment BCA custom holster on order and will see how it works for me when it arrives but that won't be for another 6 weeks. So until then I am stuck researching and reading everything that I can about carrying concealed.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Super Moderator
50,613 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Thank you, I am originally from Houston and there is a special place in my heart for Texas
Thanks in return, spent the last four years, '89-'93, of my AF career at Luke AFB. Lived in Avondale and finally Tolleson in our RV.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.