Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled across this site while surfing for general CCW info. I am a Safety/Security Director working and living in southern NH. Very nice web site and forum. Thanks for letting me take part.:wave:

I am a 1911 collector/nut/user. I primarily carry an Ed Brown Executive Carry in a Brommeland Max Con V, every day. I use the Threat Solutions Kydex at the range. I also have a RRA EC 5"That I use/carry. I guess I have become a .45 advocate cause I recently sold all of my 9mm stuff. I also use a S&W J frame as a back-up. The Brommeland Leather is the best holster I have used- ever! :king:

I am partial to the rafters line of belts but I also use the Wilderness equipment quite a bit. I train weekly and I'm serious about the equipment that I buy and use. I hope to stop by here often.

Kind Regards

Irighti

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for registering. Hope you enjoy the interaction here.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome aboard :smile:

Bruce will heave a sigh of relief as you mentioned 1911! :smile:

You may have seen, your holster-maker Gary is one of our (several) esteemed holster makers on the forum.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Irighti said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a 1911 collector/nut/user. I primarily carry an Ed Brown Executive Carry in a Brommeland Max Con V, every day. I also have a RRA EC 5"That I use/carry. I guess I have become a .45 advocate cause I recently sold all of my 9mm stuff. I also use a S&W J frame as a back-up. The Brommeland Leather is the best holster I have used- ever! :king:

Irighti
Welcome, Irighti! 1911 collector/nut/user, Ed Brown-EC, RRA-EC and Brommeland leather to boot! is music to my ear's brother. You my friend are speaking my language.

:danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Irighti,

Welcome...and you're right about Gary's leather. You'll like it here...

Regards,

Fred

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
Welcome Irighti

Hey...your first post! :biggrin2:
I hope it will be the first of many.
Thanks for registering! :usflag:

Oh...you carry in a holster made by that Gary...what's his name :confused: ....Brommeland Guy?

To quote my old trusty friend Tonto...~ "Gary Make Heap Plenty Good Holsters."

He is a moderator here on this forum.:yup:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Welcome to the Forum...........Southern NH here as well............Nuthin like livin in the State where you can own anything ya want.. H&K, Glock, Kimber, 1911, S&W and "Rock-N-Roll" guy here

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm Class III Also

Hey Class III NH

I just aquired my first NFA weapon. A NIB Powder Springs MAC 10 .45. Bought it "just because I can."
Plus it is a Ton O Fun bullet hose. :image035:

Irighti

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

If you want to do some serious defensive handgun training with some of the best trainers out there, right in your own backyard, check out the 2006 schedule at www.neshooters.com

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Irighti said:
Hey Class III NH

I just aquired my first NFA weapon. A NIB Powder Springs MAC 10 .45. Bought it "just because I can."
Plus it is a Ton O Fun bullet hose. :image035:

Irighti
I have 3 of those MACs...with "cans"....Bought mine for about 325.00 each ......a LONG time ago.........plus quite a few other NFAs as well
:danceban:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Hey

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Also thanks for the info about the NESHOOTERS. Both the September and October Training sessions interest me. I've wanted to train with both of those guys. Anyone else going to the Sept. or Oct. training???

Irighti

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome, I wonder how this post got past me for a few days? Anyways great having another 1911 fan around. Enjoy the forums and join in where ever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.