Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

This is my first account on a CCW forum and I have some questions that i will ask in a few min!

I'm licensed to carry in MN and currently carry a Ruger LC9s Pro ( with a hogue grip ).

Fun fact about myself... I am a generally fun loving person who just happens to love the 2nd amendment. If your looking for someone who doesn't believe that the world is going to "get him" and that danger lurks around every corner I'm your guy. I firmly believe that good situation awareness is your first line of defense in every scenario!

I look forward to getting to know you guys!

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Welcome LegionOFOne and greetings from the great state of Texas. I like the way you think. And, I think you're gonna like it here. There are lots of really good folks on this forum, and they have tons of knowledge. So ask away and visit often. Jump in the discussions when you feel froggy. Glad to have you amongst us.

Reactions: LegionOFOne

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

Reactions: LegionOFOne

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi! I've got family in Minnesota, beautiful country up there!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome from GA.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi LegionOFOne! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
welcome from SW Minnesota!

Pull up a chair and set a spell. There's a lot of information here some good, some not so much.

I worked in Duluth for about a year. Beautiful place. Has been almost ten years, think it's about time for a road trip.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from the next state over - Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts