Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wandered into the forum while playing with the computer.
Anyway i had a permit from Md since 1996 when I retired the first time, i just didnt renew it because it was not necessary. I still have one from Pa and Fla. I probally wont renew them either. Before you guys bust my chops i dont have to renew
I am a reitired Sgt. from the Anne Arundel County police, I am also a retired bike cop from the University of Md. Police sand now I am a AA county deputy sheriff.
Md being the very l;iberal political state that it is well i dont hold much hope for the average soul to get a carry permit, which is a true shame. I have HR 218 to allow me to be armed anywhere.
why the lib pols keep getting reelected when the population in many counties is getting more conservative well at times i do wonder about it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Republic of Kalifornia!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi igor -

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Igor,

New member myself. The wife and I were just in Annapolis this past weekend! I'll be stuck up here in Bel Air for the next few weeks 'til I head down to the great Sunshine State! You're darned right about permits here in the republic - It's a crying shame!! Being born and raised in MD, It took a bit of 'Un-washing' for me to come to see the truth about those 'evil guns'

Happy as hell to see a Pro 2A officer! - Retired or not, It's refreshing! :bier:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry, Igor :hand10:

I'm sure we can benefit from your experience :yup:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Hi, Igor. Welcome from Alabama.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Marylander, who doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting a Maryland Permit. :icon_neutral:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome, Igor. As a PA CCW holder who reluctantly ventures into the Criminal's Paradise that is Baltimore - can you tell me WHO makes the rules about MD CCW and how we can exert pressure to change it?! Is there a MD group similar to the Virginia Gun Owner's Coalition (
) that is trying to change things? Isn't there ANYTHING we can do?

LibertyGal

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Liberty gal - there are some folks I know thru THR who are very active - and if I am correct the site URL should be - http://www.marylandshallissue.org/ - seems to open OK.

Do check it out and then maybe contact Paul or Scott - two of the very active members.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks, Chris! Will do!

LibertyGal

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.