Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Looking forward to learning a thing or two. I'm a die hard advocate for concealed carry and exercise my right daily down here in hot, sweaty South Florida!

I'm currently in the golf business and competed both at the collegiate level and professionally. I am now attempting to make the jump into law enforcement with FWC. Hoping I can do some good down here protecting our resources and the melting pot of people!

Any and all advice to anyone who happens to have experience with law enforcement down here in Florida is accepted and appreciated! Also hoping to field some suggestions on ideal secondary defensive carry weapons and ammunition. I'm not necessarily a rookie, but someone always knows more!

All the best,

RT

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the mountain in North Carolina :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Welcome RT and greetings from the great state of Texas. I wish you good fortune on your career move. There are still a few good folks here from all over, and you can learn a few things here. Glad you joined us, and watch out for those gators.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome from GA.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi RTAYLOR540! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

Good luck on your move in law enforcement!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello RT ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts