Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from VA!

I'm 36 years old and live with my wife and dog. For most of my life, I never felt the need to own a gun and always thought if there was ever an incident I would let my fists do the talking. Then, as I got older and less naïve, I came to the realization that there are many crazy people in this world that do not have the same moral standards as I have and do not live by the same rules as I do. Also, my wife and I plan to start a family soon. The need to protect myself and my family feels stronger than ever. I figured I better get started right away and become proficient in the use of firearms before there's an addition to our family.

I've been browsing this site and these forums and felt this was a good place to get educated on the proper use of firearms and get information on any products I may need; I hope to learn a lot from here and meeting great people with similar interests will just be a bonus.

Here's what I currently own - Glock 19 is for home defense and the P938 is my CC:

2013-05-03_09-56-11_433.jpg

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the party!

;-)

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from the Richmond area.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today. Theys plenty of highly edumacated folks up in here Slim, and you kin take that to The Bank!!:blink:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. This is a great place with lots of good info and nice people. Good luck on the new family and happy shooting.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

·
Registered