Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. My name is David (Dave), and I'm from northern Delaware. I've been interested in guns for a long while, but only really got "into" them a year ago. I plan on getting my carry permit soon, after the many steps that DE requires.

Are there any other Delawareans here?? Please let me know how easy/difficult it was for you to obtain your permit. I know what's required, I just haven't jumped into the process yet. I'm partly hesitant to start, since DE is only a "may issue" state.

I hope to learn a lot here on the forum, and to contribute eventually.

Take care everyone.

Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave, from another newbie. Sorry to hear it's so iffy to get a CCW in your state. I wish you all the best. :wave:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Greetings, Dave :wave:

Thanks for joining the forum...lots to learn here :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Greetings Dave, welcome to the forum.

If I were you I'd check with some in state folks about the permit. Also check the related links here and see of there is a site for Delaware.

I know in Maryland (Also may issue) applying is like making a contribution to the State in addition to your taxes since chances of getting a permit are slim to none.

If all else fails, get something like a Florida non-resident permit, it will allow you to carry in some states.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello Dave -