Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here. I noticed some folks from other boards, those I've been banned from as well as those that I am current on. Nice to be able to meet up with them again.

I know that such a introduction is not the norm for most, but I come out as honest as I can, no holds barred, no hiding and for one of the members here, TMI :).

And yes, Wayne is my real name. So please feel free to address as such if you wish.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Wayne - welcome!! Am I thinking USP ..... etc ?? :smile:

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Hi Wayne

Welcome!
You are welcome to share your opinions but, we do run a decently polite forum here.
Just read & pay attention the forum rules before you start posting.
No personal attacks are allowed & please don't be spasmodically inflammatory or you'll probably be finding your friends on yet another forum.
Until you "mess up" ~ you are as welcome here as the next person. Everybody starts out here ~ fresh, welcome, & equal.
What happens after that is pretty much up to you.

Thanks for taking the time to register.
I think you'll really like it here.
People are basically very friendly here so you won't ever have much to retaliate against. :unitedsta

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, Yes USP45usp on the other boards.

QK, don't worry, I've grown up a lot in the past few months. I'm on the good old phrase, "Think twice, post once". I've gotten use to hitting the back key instead of the submit key :).

*oh, side note, I'm not the USP45 that is also a member here. I rechecked to ensure that I didn't accidently register twice.

Wayne

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wayne,

Welcome to the party. Hopefully you have as much to contribute as most of the other members around here.

--Jim

P.S. I should be getting my USPc in .40 today :)

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Wayne. That was an interesting introduction. I must admit....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.