Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my carry permit today . I have been around shooting for awhile but it is now time for self defense . I like participating in sniper competitions and I also enjoy flying planes as much as I love to shoot guns . I just wanted to know if there is anyone else in minnesota . Just loking for someone to shoot with. merlin45k out :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome, Merlin and congratulations on the new permit. I think we have a few members from Minnesota, but not sure exactly how many. :smile:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Welcome, what do you carry (crosses fingers and hopes he says 1911 so we will be one step closer to complete take over) (nevermind that last statement, just a crazy monkey thinking out loud)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Merlin - big welcome :smile:

Ignore Bruce - he has delusions of (1911 takeover) grandeur :silly: :biggrin:

·
Registered
304 Posts
P95Carry said:
Merlin - big welcome :smile:

Ignore Bruce - he has delusions of (1911 takeover) grandeur :silly: :biggrin:
Shelly! Glad you made it. Merlin has been a good friend of mine for a LONG time. :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
welcome

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
Welcome Merlin

Thanks For Registering.

CombatCarry.com is becoming an Internet Force To be Reckoned With. :unitedsta
So many new members. Great!
Looking forward to reading some of your future posts! :smile:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I carry a 9mm Beretta most of the time when I'm out but around the apartment I have a beretta 45 and a beretta 40 . For my rifles I have and shoot 2 Savage 308's and have a few 22s around also and keep expanding in the gun area now I need a safe , lots of ammo and more holsters. Thankyou for the great welcome guys I like here already thanks to my friend Justin. merlin45k out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.