Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.
I have a SA GI 1911, Ruger P345 and recently sold a Keltec P11. I belong to the NRA and IPSC. I'm a CCW holder. I enjoy shooting, motorcycles,cabinet making, my wife and kids, Jack Daniels and computers. Hope to gain lots of knowledge and have some fun here on the site.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - may I add my second welcome! :smile:

Hey Tourist - another biker CCW dude ... the club is growing! :tongue:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hi Krang
Welcome to the site. Pull up a chair and hang out for a while. GREAT group of people here!! Glad you found us!
BTW. Chris the Tourist...Biker here as well. (just never said anything) 96HD Fatboy.. been riding since 1975 so does that make me a "fossil" lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Bud White said:
Welcome ... seems were welcoming a lot of people lately the more the merryer or something like that
Sure looks like it Bud.. The more the merrier!! We're gaining popularity

·
Registered
269 Posts
Biker CCW roll-call

I didn't know we had a sub-culture of biker CCW, add me to the list. For the last year I have been riding a Big Dog Pitbull, the 9 before that were spent on an ElectraGlide and a Fatboy. :bike: :sign11:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Oh my CLASS3 and sarhog too - great!!! I am I think the Hogless one here - having just a VTX 1300 - suits me tho just fine, and the Rhineharts sound sweet! :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, krang, glad you found us! :smile:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
P95Carry said:
Oh my CLASS3 and sarhog too - great!!! I am I think the Hogless one here - having just a VTX 1300 - suits me tho just fine, and the Rhineharts sound sweet! :smile:
That's OK Chris...We're ALL together as one.......riding on 2 wheels.. "Live to Ride... Ride to Live" I've had Hondas, Yamahas, and Harleys. they all vibrate a little differntly though :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
My last was a GS 1000G - good ride but no cruiser.

I like multi's but the large displacement ''V'' has something special! Whatever the make! :smile:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Krang ! Might as well add me to the list also...2003 Yamaha RoadWarrior

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Krang!
I thought I smelled more oil around here! :biggrin:
02 FLHTCI
96 FLSTC
93 FXSTC (The Wife's)
58 FLH Panhead

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome Krang. My current ride is a 03 Yamaha Midnight Venture. Currently carrying a SA 1911 as my primary.

Where about in Missouri are you? I'm leaving Virginia in August for parts just north of Kansas City. Fortunately my VA permit is good in MO while I'm waiting to become a citizen again.

-Scott-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.