Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone here,
I would just like to do a quick post to introduce myself. I am a young man currently living in western MD. :frown: I know, it sucks. :smile: I am currently working at a pawn shop/gun store as a salesman/semi-management. I am currently planning on eventually entering the first responder field, but am currently unsure as to what specialization I want to enter into. I am interested in learning from this forum, and in helping other people to learn. Have a great night/day and see you in the forums!

Cheers,
Aragawaith

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Greetings.jpg
Welcome !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Greetings from The Great State of Texas!

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Yuletide greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through past years.

Texas, One of eight States that refuses to label college campuses as Gun Free Zones. One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, It is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners saddle holding it's loaded long gun and no one will touch it other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.

Merry Christmas :smiley2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts