Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this forum while searching for conceal carry options while wearing bib overalls. Have always carried in my front pocket, with a holster, but thought there might be other options available. Found a lively discussion on "the appropriateness of wearing bib overalls in public". That one thread convinced me to join up. Here in central Illinois they are as common as baseball hats in public. My father wore them everyday of his life. We buried him in a brand new pair, with a bottle of Tabasco sauce in the top pocket.
My wife and I live on a little 6 acre piece of heaven in the middle of nowhere. Have our own 100 yard range right out the back door. Closest neighbors are two fellas I went to school with who have no objections to the sound of peaceful gunfire.
Hope this finds all here healthy and happy. Looking forward to what I can learn. Shannon

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Welcome from the volunteer state!

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Hello Shannon! Welcome to Defensive Carry. You will find a ton of information, great people and a little bit of fun too.

Be careful and stay safe. Bill

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome from Oregun. I also wear bib overalls a lot. Work and homework. It's a C.C topic I have a great interest in.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and sit a spell. We're basically a really nice bunch from all over the country and from different walks of life. This makes for lively conversations. All in all, we're a nice bunch. We also have a resident curmudgeon. He'll introduce himself shortly.

Happy Easter from Houston!

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hi Shannon!

Welcome to this fine forum from the Great State of Idaho.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Howdy from Texas, where the west begins. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
Ask and be answered.
Seek and you’ll find.
Knock Knock and we’ll ask who’s there!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Welcome from Idaho!

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!