Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dan Burwell. I am a part-time Gunsmith and part-time Physician Assistant and full time CCW.
I was talking to a friend of mine Jess Gypin of On Target Custom today he told me you all had a nice forum and I should check it out.

My shop is in Duncansville, PA (Central PA).I work primarly on 1911's but have been known to get my arm twisted sometimes:smile: . If you think you need it done to a 1911 chances are I can do it. I do anything from simple sight changes, to reliability/trigger work, to full custom builds. If you just need some cosmetic machining done on a gun you want to build yourself I would be more than happy to help. My turnaround is usually pretty quick and will always be on time.

I will apologize now for my website I really need to find the time to get my prices posted there, but you can feel free to call or email me with any questions.
Phone 814-932-4792
Email: [email protected] I usually answer email the day I get it

Hopefully I can contribute here in someway.

Dan

·
Administrator
143,962 Posts
Daniel

You are very welcome here. :yup:

Make yourself feel right at home & join right in. :usflag:

Glad that you found us.

Seems like a lot of brand new folks are finding us these recent days.

The Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania ~ A Long Tradition & Steady Line Of Fine Talented Gun Smiths Dating All The Way Back To The Flint Lock Days. :yup:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Dan - welcome :smilez:

You are not far off dude - I am only down the old 99 a ways nr Bedford. Is that avatar IDPA at Hollidaysburg Sportsmans? if so I guess we have met.

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
welcome, nice looking work BTW.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Well Dan the red sure looks familiar but my penchant for forgetting names means that that in itself did not entirely register :wink:

I am sure we have shot in same squad then a time or two and IIRC - you're the dude with the sorta race gun - load your own ammo etc. In case you are curious I am the lunatic Limey as Corey might well label me :18:

Not sure I'll make the 17th but hope to do the qual's week after.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh yes the Lunatic Limey!!!
Yes, I shoot that "sorta race gun", load my own ammo and get called "gamer" all day:tongue: , but I have a good time all the same.

You saved my match that time I was in a hurry to replace my front sight before a match and forgot to loctite it in place. You bailed my out with the punch so I could do a in the field stake job.

I know we were also squaded together on the night match when you playing starwars with that laser thingy:biggrin2:

Hope to see you out there again soon.

Dan

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Dan, welcome from Alabama.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status