Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm active duty Air Force (as the name suggests), a 1911 guy (but I still have fun shooting anything else I can get my hands on), and I go for my CCW class next Monday (11 July 2005). I just wanted to say thank you as well, this forum has been a great source of information and has helped me out quite a bit.

A1C Lickey

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey Lickey...

Enjoy the forums. Nearly everyone who contributes has a ton of good information on a huge wealth of subjects...

--JD

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
A1C Lickey

Hi A1C Lickey
Please feel mighty Welcome here Sir.
You truly ARE!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your service to our country.
Always room for one more 1911 Lovin' Military Guy. :biggrin:
:unitedsta

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
A1C - welcome to CC - now you've lurked and finally joined - time to pay the dues by posting and joining in :smile: Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
A1C--welcome, and THANK YOU for your service to the country

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice to see you, many good folks here. Now for good advice, if you wish to impress your first Sgt just ask where do I keep my shooter. :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
I'm late, but welcome to the forum, A1C Lickey. Glad to have you join us. And thanks for your service! :smile:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome A1C Lickey!

I had the privilege of reporting to Luke AFB on August 1, 1982....transfered from Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage. It was 114 degrees in Phoenix on August 1, 1982 :eek: :31:

Thanks for your service to our country, and please join in and contribute whenever you can here...this is a great site and resource for information.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Hiya A1C............welcome again, and THANK YOU for your service to OUR Country.
If ya wanna know where I keep my shooters.. they're in my safes.
Why "Waltz" when you can "Rock-N-Roll" Bet you've got some good "belt fed" stories you can share, along with the 1911 stuff as well. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone, I'm glad to be here and glad to be learning. Well QKShooter I just wish there were a few more 1911 lovin' military guys. You know Team American I have a buddy who just did the exact opposite thing, went from Luke to Elmendorf. Everytime we give him a call his teeth are chattering so much we can't understand a word he's saying.

FortyFive I already did that. Walked into his office one day with all the paperwork to store my weapon in the armory. Really impressed him, especially when I let him play with it. Too bad I've got a new First Shirt, but I guess that just means I've got to get a new gun too, right?

Well thanks again everyone.

A1C Lickey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.