Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am Korey and I do carry. Currently carry a .45 Kimber and I do shoot good. Learned from my step father very well at an early age including my time in the military, 10 years in the Marines which I am 100% very proud of my military service with zero regrets. A semi truck mechanic and my current boss is glad I do carry with 20 other co workers and him. Did get my permit in 2008 a year after I got out of the Marines. Good thing was it helped me save my life,had to defend myself one night from an ex husband whom was abusive to me shooting and killing him with a shot gun.

·
Super Moderator
16,185 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Carolina.

Reactions: SatCong

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Welcome from Utah.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Enlisting in the Marines changed my life around,was heading in the wrong direction in life and decided something had to change.I came out a better person after completing boot camp and getting out in 2007.I do have a couple shot guns I use for self defense in my closet ready to go.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Oorah, welcome, Marine. Pull up a stump, learn a bit, share a bit. Might want to hold back on telling too much about the self defense incident, though, to keep family of the attacker from getting any info they could twist for lawsuits. Glad you made it through.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oorah, welcome, Marine. Pull up a stump, learn a bit, share a bit. Might want to hold back on telling too much about the self defense incident, though, to keep family of the attacker from getting any info they could twist for lawsuits. Glad you made it through.
I did and now married to a great husband,Mike whom does treat me right.My ex husband's family knew it was going to happen to him one day and was right.Not mad at me and moved on

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Howdy from Texas, where the west begins. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
Ask and be answered.
Seek and you’ll find.
Knock Knock and we’ll ask who’s there!

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts