Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I lived in San Diego for 10 years and moved to Georgia 2 years ago.

God I miss the outdoors of that beutiful place, but how could I even contemplate living there anymore with this crap going on much less all the reasons I left.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Yeah im brutal and I dont care! Im sick of it! Period!

Gov,

As an "EX" 10 year citizen, DO NOT support AB962 since it is an absolute and direct violation of constitutional rights that pre-dates the formation of the state of California.

This bill is atrocious. This bill is ridiculous to the law abiding citizen. Enforce the laws that you have and leave the law abiding alone.

You swore to uphold the constitution when you took office, if you let this pass you would be in the eyes of many constituents a traitor to your countrymen and state citizens.

Laws like this and others that have actually passed which are just as ridiculous is the reason I left the state and moved to one that actually values our constitutional rights. I chose to pay my taxes to a state that actually defends the law abiding by not outlawing the instruments of self defense and family protection from those whom get those same instruments out of the back of a trunk in some dark alley where you should be enforcing the laws. Im not the felon but laws like this make defending my family from the wolves that pray on them a felony.

I'm done. This is sickening and frightening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts