Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me to do multi quotes from an iPhone, which I use while on here most of the time.
I find that there are sometimes only certain points of a post I want to address, or address each point on an individual basis.

Any help will be appreciated.

Also, I do not use the mobile site.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Something I've also wondered, but never asked.
You can type beteween quotes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
test

Can someone please help me to do multi quotes from an iPhone, which I use while on here most of the time.
I find that there are sometimes only certain points of a post I want to address, or address each point on an individual basis.

Also, I do not use the mobile site.
Double click each quote ballon ( lower right area) , then quote the last person you wish to quote. Each balloon will show a Check
mark once you choose it.

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Double click each quote ballon ( lower right area) , then quote the last person you wish to quote. Each balloon will show a Check
mark once you choose it.
When I try that, my response ends up in the same blue bubble as what I quoted.

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mark once you choose it.
Test

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
You need to keep you typing outside the [] area I believe. Although it put my reply inside as well, looking at the above post. Edit , yup keep reply outside or after []

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could have just touched the "reply with quote" Tab and done that.

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts

Test

Test

Test

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts
If I succeed, I will. Lol. I use Tapatalk, which probably has something to do with it.

I only use an iPhone. And I don't go through my internet browser. I've tried the standard and mobile and it's just not easy on my eyes. Even when I use Tapatalk I keep the nighttime mode always on. Quotes aren't blue then, the box around the quote is a slightly lighter shade from the black background. Much easier on my eyes.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Let me know when you can keep your quoted sentences in blue, and your response seperate.
Test

If I succeed, I will. Lol. I use Tapatalk, which probably has something to do with it.

I only use an iPhone. And I don't go through my internet browser. I've tried the standard and mobile and it's just not easy on my eyes. Even when I use Tapatalk I keep the nighttime mode always on. Quotes aren't blue then, the box around the quote is a slightly lighter shade from the black background. Much easier on my eyes.

Test 2

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Ok you need to really pay attention to each quote, placing the reply to each post after the last ] of each poster got the above . On phone it is more difficult to see, on my pad it is quite a bit easier. No tapatalk here.

Reactions: G-man*

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok you need to really pay attention to each quote, placing the reply to each post after the last ] of each poster got the above . On phone it is more difficult to see, on my pad it is quite a bit easier. No tapatalk here.
Thanks Rocky.
If you don't mind, let's say you wanted to quote this sentence alone.
Can you describe the steps that you are doing to accomplish this?

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Ok you need to really pay attention]

Test

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
test

·
Registered
20,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts