Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Sarsilmaz K2 45, and can't find a holster for it. Several people have recommended getting a CZ 75/97 holster, not sure about that though. Anybody know what holster I can buy that will fit this weapon?

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Just did what you likely already have done: did internet search and didn't turn up anything.

I think that the differences between the K2 and CZ97 configurations (pic rail/dust cover/frame forward towards muzzle) could give some problems with closely molded kydex holsters, but on most holsters you would be fine going with the 97 holsters, particularly leather or hybrid holsters that have more "give". On the kydex holsters that have a retention adjustment, you could loosen up the clam shell just a tad and should be okay.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just purchased a Sarsilmaz K2 45, and can't find a holster for it. Several people have recommended getting a CZ 75/97 holster, not sure about that though. Anybody know what holster I can buy that will fit this weapon?
Call Winthrop Holsters. Great quality and. If anybody can supply what you need, they can.
http://www.winthropholsters.com

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Darin ... There is a member over at the CZ forum who makes (or at least used to make) holsters for the Sarsilmaz K2 45. His name is Bugboy . Probably worth a look :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts