Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
So my wife just recently applied for her cpl, she is a Korean green card holder and we just recently gained the ability for her to carry in Washington. Now she works the front desk of a hotel, late night, completely alone. She is literally the only employee on the grounds at midnight, which I absolutely hate. It took me a while to convince her to carry and with the recent arrests at her hotel she has finally decided she actually wants to have a gun with her. While I can't convince her to wear a holster all day at work, we have decided on hopefully a small over the shoulder bag for her to bring whenever she leaves the front desk.
She is occasionally asked to look at issues in people's rooms, and being 22 years old, 5'8" and Weigh 130lbs and very weak, it would take no effort for any male above the age of 16 to simply pick her up and throw her in their room. So it needs to be something that doesn't take much effort or time to draw from. It also can't be large and would be best if it looked like possibly a small tool bag as she brings tools to the rooms.
I am trading for a ruger lc9 tomorrow and that will be her carry gun once her cpl arrives. And I have checked through older posts and have been unable to find anything that fits. Thanks for any help

·
Banned
2,648 Posts
My wife uses the Galco line of purses. Just google Galco purses or gun purses.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Reactions: RockingGlock32

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
My wife loves her Gun Tote'n Mamas purse.

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Registered
433 Posts
+1 on gun totn mamas they have a wide variety of purses to choose my wife loves purses she has 2 of these and 3 coach purses I have outfitted to carry a firearm. Some input, cross shoulder I find is the best because it would be hard to snatch a purse that goes cross shoulder.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
My wife owns Galco and gun totten Mammas and she is very happy with them. Grants leather made in Nevada is also another purse she buys for carry. Are you seeing a trend in my house. New gun new holster equals new purse for her. Once she got her CPL in California it was a big change in our life from wanting the chair that faces the door right down to we don't have enough ammunition. Has been a very interesting journey.

We have been married for fourty years and just the last four years has she become interested in carrying. She has always shot just never carried.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, thanks a lot for the suggestions guys. Looks like she'll be trying out a gun tote'n mamas purse as soon as her cpl is in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts