Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was set with getting the High Noon holster but now i'm not sure. I just can not decide who to go with. Here's who I have it narrowed down to.

High Noon holster----------plain, simple, looks good and not pricey,
TT Gun leather------------- Looks great, can add exotic trims, in my price range
Zlogonje-------------------- Never heard of, looks great, can get different exotic trims (5 or 6), and in my price range

So what do you think? I see a lot of good reviews on here about TT and good reviews on HNH or do you take a chance on a local guy you have not heard of. It will be A OWB holster and it will be keeping my G19 housed. If I could afford it I would just buy all 3 and be done with it. They are all within $50.00 of each other so, so price doesn't factor in and neither does wait time. I figure I put good money into my gun so why not put good money into a holster. Thanks for any thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
You'll definitely get quality with High Noon.:yup:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Of those three, I'd go with TT Gunleather. I have several of Tim's holsters, and they are nice.

BUT.......

I am a die hard Milt Sparks guy. Their wait time is now 12-18 weeks, down from 20-24. Prices are extremely reasonable. I do favor a horsehide SSII, but a Versa Max is one sweet holster, especially for a 1911.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts