Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was cleaning up today and came across some stuff that I'll likely never use again cause I either didn't like it or upgraded to something nicer... or I just have more than one lol.. Anyhow, I wanna give it away to like minded folks that have helped and inspired me to keep reviewing stuff -- cause hey, it's fun and informational.

Ok so here we go... Currently there is 189 followers on my facebook page.

When it hits 250 I will give away a brand new Kershaw One-Ton pocket knife. When it hits 250 I will post up on facebook the rules on how the winner will be chosen. Once the winner is chosen I will than set up the next give away.

So invite your like-minded friends and family etc.. www.facebook.com/bladereviews101

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well we hit 250. So the free BNIB Kershaw One-Ton give away is gonna go like this...

I am gonna post up on my facebook page a post. Under that post all you have to do is put in a number. The first person to reply will post 00, the second person will post 01 and so on.

The first 100 (00 to 99) submissions will be entered to win the Kershaw One-Ton. Next Friday 5/10/13 the winning number will be chosen via Pennsylvania Daily Number.

The number will be chosen from the EVENING Pennsylvania Daily number on 5/10/13.
The first two numbers will identify the winner. Example: 4 8 1 = 48 Winner

Anyone who post a number out of order will forfeit their submission. I am trying to be 100% fair on all ends.

So check out my facebook and get in on the action - www.facebook.com/bladereviews101
You have until 5/10/13 to submit yourself. No purchase necessary.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts