Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there's a script for typing in bold & italics in a thread, but I seem to have forgotten it.

Can anybody help out? TIA.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
You can use the B and I buttons right above the text box, or to manually type in the tags, they are (without the spaces):

[ b ] bold type [ / b ]
[ i ] italics [ / i ]

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Betty

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
YOU'RE WELCOME! :biggrin:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Betty, while you're at it...

When I reply, there are no B or I buttons. Nor is there a "more" button at the bottom which, I understand, leads to the "smilie" menu. That makes me think something is amiss on my end. Any ideas?

Thanks.

SSKC

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
SSKC said:
When I reply, there are no B or I buttons. Nor is there a "more" button at the bottom which, I understand, leads to the "smilie" menu. That makes me think something is amiss on my end. Any ideas?

Thanks.

SSKC
Go into your control panel and be sure you have "Show Standard Editor Toolbar" checked. On second thought I will force it for you. You should now see it.... :biggrin:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I. too, have no B or I buttons on my screen. That's why I asked about the scripts. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Captain Crunch said:
I. too, have no B or I buttons on my screen. That's why I asked about the scripts. Thanks.
Sorry, Captain Crunch, I breezed through this one pretty quick while at work and didn't get yours set. Check your new toolbar! :wink:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gracias, Jefe.

You are a right fine fellow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.