Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Isn't the FN pistol made at there plant here in the U.S.?

Edit: Wikipedia says Belgium. Oh well.

-B

·
Registered
261 Posts
Um..... I'm trying to rack my brain to remember the last time a PISTOL pierced armor.........
For some reason I always thought the BULLET pierced the armor.....and only certain bullets at that....... Who KNEW???
This just really makes me think I know nothing about weapons......

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Oh Geez..... armoring piercing gun ? Now , breath, and imagine these same folks are trying to come up with a health care plan. OMG we are in trouble.

Seriously, is this the time for the NRA to put together a simply worded pamphlet to educate our Congressman and Senators on some common sense things.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It would have to be 964 pages, and the aids would have to read it for them!!

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Might be a great idea,but nobody that was shot was wearing body armor,they even think about how moronic they are,People that don't know jack about guns and bullets suddenly decide they know what they are talking about

·
Registered
797 Posts
Typical anti-gun reaction: Don't blame the criminal, blame the gun.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I am now stupider for having taken the time to read that mass of rambling drivel...

Bovine Scatology and fear mongering at it's best. I guess if you could throw a handgun hard enough, it might be armor piercing. Of course, if you can do that, there's probably a big red S on your chest and you can shoot laser beams from your eyes, negating the need for a gun anyway...

·
Registered
431 Posts
This issue on this firearm was dealt with by the US Senate already. Besides, We used to shoot old vest plates all the time when I was in the Army, I shattered a few of them with all sorts of NATO ammunition. I remember one time I shot a Kevlar helmet with the M4, AK47, 9mm, and 12ga slug. The only thing that didn't punch through and through was the slug, and it put a whopping cave-in on that bad boy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
not again...
is it just me or do they seem dumber every time?

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
How about an executive order banning the import of Muslim terrorists?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I found that quite amusing, ban the armor piercing gun LOL.

·
Super Moderator
18,108 Posts
How about banning stupid Senators?

No, wait...that wouldnt work. There wouldnt be enough left to do anything...

Banning anything is NOT the answer.

·
Super Moderator
17,312 Posts
How about banning stupid Senators?

No, wait...that wouldnt work. There wouldnt be enough left to do anything...

Banning anything is NOT the answer.
I agree just look how well prohibition worked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts