Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be the wrong place to post this, but I am asking all of you to pray for us down here on the Gulf Coast. My office is in Port Lavaca, TX and according to the National Hurricane Center....we just might be ground zero for this storm known as Rita. I believe there will be a mandatory evacuation of this area within the next 24-48 hours. I am heading north to my home located north of I-10 to wait out the storm. I am planning to close and board up the office either late today or by noon on Thursday.

Those of you who will be affected by this storm:

May God protect you and your families and keep you and your families from harm. May he spare your homes and property and if you travel from this area, take care of you.

In Christ's name I Pray
Amen

·
Super Moderator
13,117 Posts
tex45acp said:
...I am asking all of you to pray for us down here on the Gulf Coast...In Christ's name I Pray...Amen
Will do!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
amen

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Got plenty of food, water and ammo ready? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
The guys in the Keys are breathing their sigh of relief but the way this thing is looking it has already cranked up to major proportions and sure ain't gone.

I have everyone in its path in my thoughts right now and will continue so to do - even from here this makes me feel more than apprehensive.

Take care and stay alert.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Major hurricanes for the next 30 to 40 years? Pull out of the Gulf Coast now.
Good luck, sir, and may the Good Lord above watch over thee. Amen.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Can't stress enough---among your survival gear taken on the road with you--- GUNS AND AMMO. Will post in another forum ref. this later today. Good Luck to you and family and the rest of the Texas gulf coast.-----

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
From South Florida wishing you luck. Have a longun plus a handgun, enough ammo but not too much to be a burden. Battery operated radio, Flashlight and lamps, extra batteries for all, Water (1 gallon per person per day), medicines you may take and a first aid kit for emergencies. Knife and or machete. Try to get food in cans or MRE's 'cause you wont be cooking on the road and restaurants may run out of food. Toiletries and clothing. Between $200 and $500 in cash and all your credit cards, ID, Deeds and whatever important documents you may need. Make sure your spare tire is good.
Our prayers will be with Texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.