Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Nice!! I have a feeling Bud was gonna shoot one this last weekend when he was away.

I still hanker for a 460 but - blown that by getting the 220!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Ha, ha - it's on a sling! :biggrin:

·
Registered
686 Posts
better be careful...

the antis might start calling it an assault revolver!!!

LOL... although Bud, that's definately a nice looking firearm, and some great action pictures :)

--Jim

·
Registered
455 Posts
firefighter4884 said:
better be careful...

the antis might start calling it an assault revolver!!!

--Jim
If memory serves, Dianne Feinstein said the .500 was the gang-bangers' weapon of choice and wanted to ban the gun when it first came out. At the time, there were only 2 in existence.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Great photos, Bud. Am I seeing a smile under the moustach? That's the bbl length to have when you're the good shot you are. The reduction in velocity over the buntline special may help reduce the recoil. Where's the smoke and fire? The 460, 454, 45 Colt combo of the 460 S&W has some advantages, but the 500 would be a better bet for Cape Buffs if you let them get really close as they charge. Getting off the line of force would have a whole new meaning.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
No luck with Fire for somereason on the Video its really Flaming but not in the stills form the DigiCam

And no dont look like i can post video no way to upload it to the computer

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
DirksterG30 said:
If memory serves, Dianne Feinstein said the .500 was the gang-bangers' weapon of choice and wanted to ban the gun when it first came out. At the time, there were only 2 in existence.
I think she went so far as to say that several policemen had already been killed (or something totally stupid). Even though, like you said, the only ones in existence were the prototypes, they weren't even on the market yet. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Here's some muzzle flash for ya...

Just in case somebody needs a "fix"...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts