Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, you don't get to vote on this one, it doesn't exist. But it should.

Go to any prison. Ask the inmates this one simple question.

"Should Universal Background Checks be implemented, how will it affect your ability to get a gun when you are released from prison."

A - It will be nearly impossible for me to get a gun.

B - It will make it really hard, but not impossible for me to get a gun.

C - It might make it a bit harder to get a gun, but won't slow me down much.

D - It won't affect my ability to get a gun at all.

Betcha a case of your favorite ammo the overwhelming response will be D, with C trailing far behind, A and B at near zero response.

But do the politicians care on whit?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
You forgot

E: Does gun control bother you at all...

I think they would choose E. BGs like it when the odds are in there favor...

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I would poll them and ask if People should be Allowed to Carry Concealed Handguns,if NO why not?
Do the Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground laws make you wet your bed at night

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I would poll them and ask if People should be Allowed to Carry Concealed Handguns,if NO why not?
Do the Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground laws make you wet your bed at night
Sadly, many of them would say "what is a castle?" and "why would anyone want to stand on your ground?"

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Sadly, many of them would say "what is a castle?" and "why would anyone want to stand on your ground?"
+1. The average criminal isn't valedictorian material, but he knows how to get what he needs/wants. He'd better not come around my way, or I'll have my own poll questions to ask him, and he'd better get the answers right!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts