Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very moving story, and a good lesson for us all.

Army Cpl. Benjamin Kopp was wounded in battle in Afghanistan last month, and died eight days later. But now, his heart lives on in a woman from north suburban Winnetka.

Video story at this link:
The Heart of a Hero

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Amazing !! I heard about this wonderful ending to the tragic loss of this Ranger...it's just a shame that we are too concerned covering the "snake oil salesman" who resides in the White House today than hearing about a hero like this. What a disgrace! Anyway............"ALL THE WAY RANGER...ALL THE WAY!!"

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Reminds me of something I heard many years ago. "A hero will give his life when necessary so others may live." Cpl. Kopp is proof of this.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
What a soldier, what a human being...:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yea most of us over here in the sandbox have read of this, now if that doked up then i dont know what will,

His life was full of seflless service and sacrifice, all the way up till his last breath he was more than willing to help others!!!!!

What an honorable soldier, man and human being!!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
No words.......!!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
The story effects me on a personal level as I happen to be the recipient of a kidney transplant thanks to someone in Kentucky who chose to be an organ donor. The young Cpl in this story is indeed a hero.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hey Kelly...Thanks for your service!! Be Safe!!
PS> Is Chuck Norris STILL the most written about person in Iraq port-a-potties??

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey Kelly...Thanks for your service!! Be Safe!!
PS> Is Chuck Norris STILL the most written about person in Iraq port-a-potties??
:rofl::rofl:eek:ut

Thats funny you mention that, he's not in the lead, however there is always a joke of some sort being told about Chuck Norris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts