Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Matt. I recently got my CCW and joined the group after following a link from Madogre.com. George is a close, personal friend.

Anyway, I dig the posts and have learned alot and will stick around for a long time I'm sure. As you probably guessed from the name, I carry a sub-compact XD9 and also have an SW 642 with Crimson Trace sights for a backup.

See you around! :cool:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Matt - see you have already posted on another thread - way to go! :smile: I am a big fan of CT's too.

So - friend of ''our George'' eh? Better set you up with a discount :biggrin:

Some ways back after George moved, it seemed he was somewhat ''off the air'' due to no decent connection. Has he got over that hurdle now? Tho I know too he is often too busy to have much time for posting.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
George was my boss many moons ago when I did Tech Support for a company here in Utah. We had a great time. If fact, he sold me my first handgun.

George is still without high-speed at the house as far as I know. Shame that. He always has great things to say.

Anyway, I'm not a huge poster on boards but if I feel I can contribute, I certainly will throw my hat into the ring.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, XD9, we're glad George invited you over. And don't hesitate to jump in and actively post. We welcome all participation. Well, I guess there have been a few over the last year I guess we don't quite welcome. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.