Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
If this serious i would love to take that ak to the range.seriously i loveit.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
They also sell a great Hello Kitty AK, or is that an HK47?

Reactions: perfection

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If this serious i would love to take that ak to the range.seriously i loveit.

I was wondering the same, however they also got a shoulder-fired rocket launcher for over $3,000 ~ I'm not sure but it looks serious. They got a menu with several items...even looks like a bomb making kit too on that menu?! That jest ain't right....but I would like to shoot that rocket launcher TBH.

If this is real....I'm all over my pink gun issues (grin)

·
Super Moderator
18,842 Posts
NOTE: This site is a parody for humor purposes only. No actual weapons may be bought on this site.

The fine print is real at any rate.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I just bought 3 of them.... :blink:

·
Registered
632 Posts
NOTE: This site is a parody for humor purposes only. No actual weapons may be bought on this site.

The fine print is real at any rate.
I have not time for fine print sir! I must have this cute paper killing machine! Details are for the bloodsucking lawyers to deal with!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Too clever! I wonder how long it will take the antis to reprint it. I will not spoil things by pointing out the absurdities, other than the prices.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
to take one of these to the range! :image035:

(these are serious, check out the price)

GlamGuns.com! Guns for Girls and Glamorous Weaponry!
With all absolute honesty I could NOT ever, ever, ever uncase any rifle/carbine in a color scheme like this without expecting to be laughed at or sneered at.

I could ONLY do something like that if I were in another state and wearing a disguise that would completely change my face and hair color.

Otherwise I would die of embarassment if someone I knew were to see me and recognise me. :blink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would if I could get matching hand bag and pumps. :danceban:

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
If Barbie shoots that one I wonder what Ken shoots.

·
Registered
621 Posts
NOTE: This site is a parody for humor purposes only. No actual weapons may be bought on this site. "Hello Kitty" is a trademark of Sanrio, Inc. You're taking the wrong drugs if you think that Sanrio would ever license the use of Hello Kitty for a firearm or weapon of any sort. "Disney Princess" is a trademark of the Walt Disney Company. "CareBear" and "Rainbow Brite" are trademarks of American Greetings Corporation and/or Hallmark. There is no such thing as "Sucking-Chest-Wound Bear." "My Little Pony" and "Easy-Bake Oven" are trademarks of Hasbro. "Martha Stewart Colors" is a trademark of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. GlamGuns.com has no connection with and is not affiliated with Sanrio, Inc, Hasbro, Walt Disney Company, Hallmark, American Greetings Corporation, Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon UK, Nick Jr., Martha Stewart, Omnimedia, Inc, Paris Hilton, Mother Theresa, Lady Diana, or, in fact, much of anyone really, especially Dick Cheney who, at no time, was CEO of our corporation or even on the Board of Directors. No, really. Would we lie to you?
If it had been real and I had money to waste, I'd certainly take you up on your dare just for the laugh.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Looks like a dandy rifle to take the next time you go ...... I take that back. I can't imagine any time this would be dandy. It's just so wrong.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Oh man I would totally rock that! And a night vision scope, heck yeah. BG would never know in the dark.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
If Barbie shoots that one I wonder what Ken shoots.
Haven't you seen the Barbie "Divorced Set"? Barbie got all her stuff and she also got all Ken's stuff, too...including the guns.:yup:

Reactions: Snub44
1 - 20 of 50 Posts