Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newby here. Have been a lurker for years, but just never got around to joining. Did today. Thank you for allowing me in.

I just posted a reply to the SC/NC restaurant carry issues. While there I let go with some of my frustrations with the government here. I'll probably be arrested and never heard from again......naw, just kidding. But the CWP issue here in SC (the time it takes to apply/renew is terrible). They obviously don't care about citizens being able to legally protect themselves and their families while away from home. I'm sorry, I won't get on my soap box again. Thank you all for allowing me here and I'll look forward to being a part of your community. Jim.:hand10:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
SOAPBOXES ARE WELCOME HERE !

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Y'all make me feel so welcome. More than Columbia does (aw, there I go again!). Jim.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Getting my cwp here in SC a few years back was easier than having a banana! :danceban:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts