Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats Fort Hood, Texas; my names Nick and Ive been in the Army for 6 years, Im getting ready to move back to Hawaii for a second 3 year tour, I was in the initial first year of Iraqi Freedom and now Im trying to get a year in Afghanistan with my old unit. Im married with a 8 month old little girl.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Say Hey!

Excellant:bowdown: I want to thank all y\'all. I\'m a Viet Nam vet and remember my Christmas eve in \'nam. Sometimes things are not appreciated until one sees them from the other side of the mirror. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all your (our) brothers and sisters in arms. Tomas\'

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by clubsoda22
ah, so you do post in places other than CVN. Welcome.
Actually Im on a few different sites...

crownvic.net
forumshawaii.net
ar15.com
1911forum.com
pistolsmith.com
tacticalforums.com

Theres a few others out there but I havent visited them in a while, the above listed are my main ones I check up on.:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Tomasacio
Excellant:bowdown: I want to thank all y\'all. I\'m a Viet Nam vet and remember my Christmas eve in \'nam. Sometimes things are not appreciated until one sees them from the other side of the mirror. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all your (our) brothers and sisters in arms. Tomas'
Thanks for the kind words, out of the last 3 christmas\'s this is my only one home with family. I doubt Ill be so lucky next year but its all part of the game. I just re-enlisted for 4 years to show how much I enjoy my job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.